12 Modern and Colorful Christmas Wreath IdeasDecember 01, 2017 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
Man, do I love a good Christmas wreath! I tend to make a new one each year, and just counted a total of eight different Christmas wreaths that I’ve made since starting this blog. I can’t let this holiday season go by without making another wreath, so I’ve been looking for some inspiration to get my creative juices flowing! I’ve pulled together my 12 favorite wreaths from some of the best DIY bloggers out there (and a couple Design Improvised favorites thrown into the mix). They are all modern, color-packed, and totally unique! Check them out and let me know your favorite.
Top 12 Modern and Colorful Christmas Wreath Ideas
1. Five Minute Pom-Pom Wreath via Design Improvised
2. DIY Christmas Balloon Wreath via StudioDIY
3. DIY Colorful Light Wreath via A Bubbly Life
4. Mini Present Wreath via Design Improvised
5. Disco Ball Christmas Wreath via A Bubbly Life
6. DIY Felt Holly Wreath via The House that Lars Built
7. Painted Jingle Bell Wreath via Handmade Charlotte
8. DIY Jingle Bell Wreath via Alice and Lois for Fun365.com
9. Honeycomb Wreath via Oh Happy Day
10. DIY Ombre Holiday Wreath via Delineate Your Dwelling
11. DIY Bottle Brush Tree Wreath via Design Improvised for Fun365.com
12. Gradient Rainbow Christmas Wreath via Inspired by Charm
Which is your favorite? Have you seen other awesomely colorful Christmas wreaths out there? If so, leave me a link in the comments!