DIY Geometric Wall HooksSeptember 07, 2016 | FILED UNDER: Room Decor, Back to School
The back-to-school ideas keep coming! These personalized wall hooks are fun to make whether you’re an adult or a kid. When I saw these colorful geometric foam stickers from Oriental Trading, I knew I had to incorporate them into a craft, and their DIY circle wall hangers were the perfect pairing. You can personalize these to make one-of-a-kind hooks for backpacks (like my pom-pom backpack!), coats, keys, you name it!
I made one for each of my daughters, using these colorful alphabet stickers to personalize them.
I also made one for myself…just because! I had fun experimenting with different triangle designs. I apparently have a thing for triangles – check out my triangle balloons, geometric wall art, and triangle covered notebooks! 😉
Supplies for DIY Geometric Wall Hooks
- DIY wall hooks
- Mosaic geometric self-adhesive shapes
- Alphabet stickers
- White acrylic craft paint
- Foam brush
How to Make Geometric Wall Hooks
2. Time to get creative! Add the geometric stickers in whatever combination of colors or patterns you want.
3. Personalize your wall hook by adding alphabet stickers.
4. Finish the wall hooks by screwing in the dowel (you’ll want a small screwdriver for this).
These are so much more fun than just a regular hook!