15 Clever Ways to Craft with Cardboard BoxesJuly 08, 2016 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
What do all of these pretty home decor crafts have in common? Cardboard! From wall art to shoe racks to decorative headboards, we have rounded up some of the most clever ways to upcycle an old cardboard box into something useful and chic for your home.
Feeling inspired to try your hand at a cardboard crafting project? Then don’t miss the opportunity to enter the Great Cardboard Craft-Off contest sponsored by Two Men and a Truck. Enter by July 27th to have the chance to win some incredible prizes (read on for all the details). Grab a box and start crafting!
1. Burlap Storage Boxes via A Piece of Rainbow
2. Cardboard Circle Weaving via Hello Wonderful
3. Cardboard Wall Art via Design Improvised
4. 3D Cardboard Stars via A North Star in an Eastern Sky
5. Cardboard Clock via Heart and Made
6. Cardboard Tray via All Put Together
7. Yarn Wrapped Cardboard Letters via Kids Craft Room
8. Back to School Homework Caddy via Aunt Peaches
9. Cardboard Lantern via Handmade Charlotte for Etsy
10. Fabric Covered Storage Boxes via Making Home Base
11. Cardboard Headboard via Stars for Streetlights
12. Decoupage Jewelry Tray via Karen Kavett
13. Shoe Rack via A Piece of Rainbow
14. Yarn Love Sign via DIY Candy
15. Cardboard Necklaces via Pocketful of Paint (these aren’t technically a home decor project, but they were too cool not to include!)
The Great Cardboard Craft-Off Contest
Contest Overview: Show off your crafting skills by creating anything you can imagine out of cardboard. Submit a photo of your creation through the Two Men and a Truck Facebook app for a chance to win one of three grand prizes:
1st – $1,000 Visa gift card, Cricuit Explore Air Gold Edition with accessories
2nd – $500 Visa gift card, Singer 3223G Simple Sewing Machine with accessories and $50 Jo-Ann Fabric’s gift card
3rd – $250 Visa gift card, Instax Mini 8 with film, scrapbook, and accessories
Find all the details of the Great Cardboard Craft-Off Contest on Two Men and a Truck’s Facebook page. Contest ends July 27th so get crafting!