Supplies for DIY Photo Art
- Circle punches (I used Martha Stewart Crafts 1″ Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Layering Punch, and Heavy Duty 1/4″ Circle Punch)
- Colorful paper or card stock
- Black and white photos (I just printed mine at home on white card stock)
- Glue (I used the nifty Martha Stewart Glue Pen)
How to Make DIY Photo Art
1. Use your punches to make circles in a variety of sizes and colors.
2. Lay out your circles on the photo until you have them how you want them. Then affix with a little glue. This glue pen does the job perfectly – no mess!
3. Frame your new piece of art in a colorful frame!
Like this kids photo art?
Check out this easy way to display kids artwork!
This is post is sponsored by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia as part of the #12MonthsofMartha program. All content and opinions are my own.