DIY Christmas Card Display Ideas
It’s time to start checking your mailbox! Christmas cards will start arriving in the next couple weeks and don’t just let them pile up on the kitchen counter, show them off! The following 10 DIY creative ways to display Christmas cards include modern and creative ideas to show them off!
10 Creative Ways to Display Christmas Cards
1. Happy Mail Card Display – Design Improvised
Paint a large cork board and decorate it with wood letters and pom-pom trim for a festive display. Get the tutorial.
2. Christmas Tree Display – Design Improvised
Make a simple tree outline with twine and 3M Command Hooks. So easy! Get the tutorial.
3. Hula Hoop Card Display – Design Improvised
Spray paint a hula hoop and hang the cards from twine! Get the tutorial.
4. Holiday Card Christmas Tree – Home Life
Hang up the cards in the shape of a Christmas tree!
5. White Lights Garland – Mommo Design
Clip the cards onto white fairy lights for a pretty holiday glow.
6. Thrifted Holiday Card Holder – Design Improvised
Transform an old CD rack into a chic and functional holiday card display. Get the tutorial.
7. Christmas Card Mobile – Sugar and Cloth for Julep
Create a pretty mobile to display a few favorite cards. Get the tutorial.
8. Bannister Card Garland – Martha Stewart
Hang cards from a greenery adorned banister.
9. Washi Tape Holiday Card Display – Design Improvised
Add them to the wall with lots of colorful washi tape embellishments. Get the tutorial.
10. Door Frame Card Display – original source unknown
Surround your door with them!