4th of July WreathJune 26, 2014 | FILED UNDER: 4th of July
Supplies for 4th of July Wreath
- Foam wreath form (I used a curved one, but if you find a flat circle form those work even better!)
- Paper pinwheels (I found pre-made ones at Hobby Lobby, but you can make your own using my easy tutorial and some red,white, and blue paper)
- Patriotic popsicle sticks
- Foam star stickers
- Hot glue
How to Make 4th of July Wreath
2. I like to hot glue on a small piece of cardboard on the back of the pinwheel to give it a flat surface area to stick to the wreath.
3. I made a couple additional “fireworks” for the wreath using these printed popsicle sticks. I criss-crossed them on top of each other and hot glued them together. I finished with a sticker on top.
4. Arrange your pinwheels and popsicle stick fireworks around the wreath form until you have a layout you like. Secure with a generous dab of hot glue and hang with a ribbon.
I added a little bucket of American flags from (only $1 for 3 at the Target Dollar Spot!).
Happy 4th of July!