Have you ever wanted to make a wreath but didn’t know where to start? Or perhaps you’ve made a wreath but want to make more?
Well, this ebook is for you! Make a Year of Wreaths is a step-by-step guide to making an entire year of wreaths to beautify your home – all for under $25 each in supplies.
Wreaths are hands down my favorite craft, as they make the biggest impact in your home! In fact, I’ve shared over 50 different wreath tutorials on this blog. I’ve learned a thing or two from making wreaths over the last decade and I want to share all my tips and tricks with you. I always say, if I could inspire my readers to make one thing, it would be a wreath!
Who Needs This Wreath eBook?
Do any of these apply to you? If so, this book is for you!
You want to create a welcoming home
- Don’t be one of the 33% of my readers who currently have a blank front door! Wreaths are the key to instant curb appeal and signal a welcoming and cozy home to neighbors passing by.
You want to embrace the changing seasons and holidays
- No need to decorate your entire home for each holiday, just switch out the wreath. It is a great way to get the most bang for your buck.
You’ve never made a wreath
- You’re not alone – over 25% of my readers have never made a wreath! Several of the wreaths in the book can be made with just a few simple supplies in under 20 minutes. Once you’ve made one, you’ll be hooked.
You don’t want to spend a lot of time or money on wreaths
- I get it! I can’t stand to plunk down $50 or more on a store bought wreath. In this guide I’ve sourced the best value craft supplies on the web and share my tips for using craft store coupons to keep supply costs down.
You have a teenager to keep busy at home!
- All of these wreaths are simple enough for the beginning crafter. This ebook is a fun way to encourage a teenager to be creative at home. It would also make a great gift for a young adult furnishing their first apartment.
What You’ll Get with the Ebook
This 20+ page ebook gives you everything you need to to become a wreath crafter extraordinaire:
Section 1: DIY Wreaths 101
I’m sharing my must-have wreath making supplies and my best tips and tricks to help make you a pro wreath crafter. Be sure to watch the videos of my favorite supplies, wreath bases, storage tips and hanging tricks!
Section 2: Seasonal Wreath Menu
The fun part! Select your four favorite wreaths from the menu – one for each season. The menu contains time and cost estimates, a shoppable supply list, and links to step-by-step tutorials guide you through the process. You can choose wreaths that take under 20 minutes and under $15 to make!
Section 3: Bonus Wreath Tutorials
I’ve created two awesome new wreaths just for my ebook readers. You won’t find these tutorials anywhere else.
Section 4: Planning Worksheets
I’ve created simple worksheets to help you plan out your supply list and year of wreaths. I’m also here to help. Each purchaser of the ebook can reach out to me directly via email at any time with questions!
Are you ready to have the prettiest front door in the neighborhood?