I made these for my Mother’s Day brunch. They would be so sweet for a garden party, baby shower, or a surprise gift for someone special!
Here’s how you can whip up a bunch in just a few minutes:
Supplies for Flower Balloons
- 17″ latex balloons (I used clear balloons but you could use any color)
- Martha Stewart cupcake wrappers
- Martha Stewart zinnia stickers
- Martha Stewart specialty ribbons
- Double-sided tape
How to Make Flower Balloons
2. Flatten the cupcake liners and adhere to the balloon with a small piece of double-sided tape.
3. Add a little flower sticker in the middle of the cupcake wrapper. Repeat with as many flowers as you want to cover the balloon (I used around 8 flowers for each of my 17″ balloons)
4. Tie a length of this pretty vine ribbon to the bottom of the balloon.
That’s it! It doesn’t get much easier than that!