13 of the Sweetest Unicorn Craft Ideas!May 18, 2018 | FILED UNDER: Kids Crafts
Unicorn Craft Ideas
It’s the final day of Unicorn Week! I hope you’ve enjoyed the unicorn projects I’ve shared this week. In case you missed them, I’ve included them in today’s round-up along with some of the sweetest unicorn crafts I’ve seen around the web. Be warned – this post is overflowing with cuteness! In addition to fun unicorn decor projects and kids crafts, there are unicorn craft ideas for holidays throughout the year – from Valentine’s Day until Christmas. Read on for some fun ideas.
13 Unicorn Craft Ideas You’ll Love
1. No Sew Unicorn Sleeping Masks via Bird’s Party
What a fun addition to a sleepover! The guests can help craft the unicorn sleeping masks, and then wear them to bed (that is if they ever go to sleep!). To keep it easy, you can have the felt shapes cut out ahead of time.
2. Giant Unicorn Balloons via Design Improvised for Fun365.com
Make a big statement a birthday party with this giant unicorn balloon. Or surprise a unicorn lover on their birthday with a big balloon. The rainbow tassels really make it!
3. Unicorn Mason Jars via Lines Across
I love a good mason jar craft, and these unicorns are quite the transformation. They are so beautiful it is hard to believe they started out as plain glass jars. These would make for a really special unicorn party favor!
4. Floral Unicorn Wreath via Design Improvised for Fun365.com
Turn any wreath into a unicorn wreath by adding a horn! Wouldn’t this wreath look so pretty in a nursery or little girls’ room. It would also be a fun way to decorate your front door for a unicorn party.
5. DIY Unicorn Valentine Box via Alice and Lois for Fun365.com
Need a simple Valentine box idea? This unicorn box is sure to be a hit with any unicorn lover, and is easy to make with colored paper!
6. Unicorn Easter Eggs via Little Inspiration
Unicorns are great for any holiday! How about transforming Easter eggs into unicorns? These are just stunning!
7. Mini Unicorn Pumpkins via Posh Little Designs
Don’t forget Halloween! Unicorn pumpkins are a fun, non-scary way to decorate a pumpkin.
8. Glitter Unicorn Christmas Ornaments via Hello Wonderful
Fill clear ornaments with glitter and add a horn for these magical unicorn ornaments. I want some of these for my tree!
9. No-Sew Unicorn Pillows via Design Improvised for Fun365.com
A no sew pillow craft kit from Oriental Trading makes these unicorn pillows a cinch to make. This would be a fun craft to make at a sleepover!
10. DIY Unicorn Dream Catchers via Hello Wonderful
Dream catchers are always pretty, but they are especially so when turned into pastel rainbow colored unicorns! I love all the different colors of yarn that they used.
11. Unicorn Rocking Horse via Vintage Kitty
This craft is for the hard-core DIYs but the results are stunning!
12. DIY Unicorn Bookmark via Tikkido
It’s all about the magical tail of these unicorn bookmarks. A fun craft for kids or adults.
13. Paper Plate Unicorns via The Inspiration Edit
These paper plate unicorns would be a fun birthday party activity!
This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure.