7 Fun Ideas for a Kids Easter Party!March 01, 2016 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
7 Fun Ideas for a Kids Easter Party
2. Hold it outdoors – if the weather allows, have the party in the backyard! We decorated our picnic table and had the party on a sunny morning. Having it outdoors keeps your decorating to a minimum and helps avoid a big clean-up indoors!
3. Make it colorful – rather than stick with a single color, I used a mix of pastel plates, cups, and napkins from Oriental Trading. I also incorporated different prints like polka dots and a lime green chevron table runner.
4. Keep decorations easy – inexpensive plastic eggs were the star of the decor. I made Easter egg flower centerpieces (see tutorial here!) and strung the eggs together with string to make a runner down the table. Little Peanuts® pails filled with goodies at each place setting doubled as both decor and party favors.
5. Incorporate a fun craft – kids love making things as long as you keep it easy! The kids loved coloring their own Peanuts® party crowns.
6. Serve a yummy treat – skip the fancy layered cake and opt for easy finger foods. You can make these Easter egg nest cakes in minutes from store bought ingredients. Here’s the recipe!
7. Get them moving! – take advantage of being outdoors by doing an Easter egg hunt and playing games. We had Peanuts® Easter kites for the kids to fly (and take home with them afterwards)!