Christmas Tree GarlandDecember 03, 2013 | FILED UNDER: Christmas
I love making easy DIY garlands for the holidays to decorate the mantel. This ombre Christmas tree garland just requires a little cardstock and twine (and a cookie cutter!). It is similar to the simple paper Easter bunny garland and St. Patrick’s Day garland I’ve made in the past.
Supplies for Christmas Tree Garland
- Green card stock (I used 3 different shades from this jewel colored pack)
- Christmas tree cookie cutter (that is what I traced around but you could use a different tree template)
- Hole punch (not shown)
How to Make Christmas Tree Garland
- Trace several trees out of each shade of green using your cookie cutter (or other template) and pencil.
- Cut out the trees and punch two holes at the top. This is important, if you only punch one hole the trees won’t lay nice and straight when you hang up the garland.
- String the twine through the holes in the trees and then hang your garland!