DIY Valentine’s Day Balloon Ideas
10 Awesome DIY Valentine’s Day Balloons
1. Tissue Paper Heart Balloons via Design Improvised
Make your own heart balloons simply from cutting hearts out of tissue paper and adding them to the front of latex balloons with Mod Podge! Tutorial here.
2. Giant Heat Balloon with Tassels via DIY Network
Tie a special message & some tassels on a giant heart balloon for a big impact that will wow your Valentine. Tutorial at DIY Network.
3. DIY Floral Balloons via Design Improvised
Add pretty dollar store blooms onto balloons with a dab of hot glue for instant gorgeousness! These really would be a fun alternative to a bouquet! Tutorial here.
4. Candy Heart Balloons via Studio DIY
Transform mylar heart balloons in a variety of colors into candy hearts with vinyl letter stickers. So easy! Tutorial at Studio DIY.
5. Tattoo Heart Balloons via Studio DIY
Did you know temporary tattoos can work on balloons? Genius! More fun conversation hearts made with tattoos from Studio DIY. Tutorial here.
6. Heart Balloon Valentines via Oh Happy Day
Let the recipient have the fun of inflating the balloon by attaching it to a Valentine. “Float away with me” Valentines from Oh Happy Day.
7. Giant Cupid Arrow Heart Balloons via Studio DIY
Go big with these giant cupid arrow heart balloons from Studio DIY.
8. “Heart Attack” Balloon Surprise via Design Improvised
Surprise someone special with a “heart attack” – a big heart-filled balloon bouquet with a message attached. Tutorial here!
9. Lip Kissed Balloons via Studio DIY
Send your Valentine a bunch of smooches with these “Pucker Up” Sticker Balloons by Studio DIY.
10. Valentine’s Day Balloon Garland via The House that Lars Built
Want to REALLY make a statement of your love? Then this Valentine’s Day balloon arch from The House That Lars Built is just what you need!