Halloween Spider GarlandSeptember 30, 2014 | FILED UNDER: Halloween
Supplies for Spider Garland
- Black pipe cleaners (you’ll need 4 per spider)
- Baker’s twine or string (I used black and white baker’s twine for a Halloween touch)
- Darning needle
How to Make Spider Garland
2. Take the top of the folded pipe cleaners, bend it over about an inch and twist the pipe cleaners together. This forms the body of your spider.
3. Start separating out the legs to form the spider.
4. Bend the legs however you want to make it look lifelike!
5. Thread your darning needle with twine or string the length you want for your garland. Push the needle through the body of the spider. Continue to string the rest of the spiders onto the garland. You can slide them around easily to space them out as you want!
You can seriously make this garland in under 15 minutes for a few dollars. My kind of project!
I hung my spider garland on our living room mantel – here’s a sneak peek: