10 Clever Ways to Use Paper Heart DoiliesJanuary 29, 2018 | FILED UNDER: Valentine's Day
There is something about the simple paper heart doily that I just love so much! These fancy and delicate little pink and red hearts make me nostalgic for the Valentines Days of my childhood. I can’t resist buying some at this time of year. A pack of these pretty paper doilies is typically only a dollar or two and there are so many ways to incorporate them into your Valentine’s Day crafting. Read on to see my top ten favorite ways to use paper heart doilies!
1. Use them to stencil tote bags
2. Create a pretty Valentine’s Day wreath
3. Add them to heart balloons
4. Wrap your drinks along with baker’s twine
5. Turn them into strawberries!
6. Create pretty napkins for Valentine’s Day
8. Use them to line envelopes
9. Create an elegant table runner
10. Make unicorn valentines for your friends!
Do you have a favorite use for heart doilies? If so, I’d love to hear!