DIY Valentine Jewel Picture FrameFebruary 04, 2016 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
Supplies for Valentine Jewel Picture Frame
- Wood craft picture frame
- Assorted flat-back craft jewels (my package came with a mix of pink, red, purple, and clear)
- Pink and red craft paint (I used Martha Stewart paint in Pink Dahlia and Love Bird)
- Small paint brush
- Stencil tape (or masking tape)
- Craft glue (I used tacky glue)
- (Optional) Craft sequins
How to Make Valentine Jewel Picture Frame
1. You can paint your frame a single color, or if you want to make a color-blocked frame like I did, use the seams in the corners of a frame as a guide and tape off each corner. Paint the top and bottom sides pink, remove tape and let dry completely. Then re-tape and paint the remaining two sides red.
2. Go nuts adding your jewels! I used tacky glue, but a glue gun or more permanent craft glue like e6000 would also work. To finish the frame, I filled in some of the gaps between jewels with a few sequins.
This is the perfectly easy project for kids to do to. In fact, Stella and Hazel made their own. It was really cute, I just forgot to take a photo of it for this post!