Design Improvised Turns 3 and a Giveaway!
January 10, 2014 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
It is hard to believe it has been 3 years since I wrote my first post
on this little blog, but it’s true Design Improvised turns 3 this week! For each and every one of my readers, I am most grateful – whether you’ve followed me from Day 1 (i.e., my mom and friend Sarah) or this is the first post you’ve read on Design Improvised, I want to say THANK YOU!!
To show my appreciation, I am giving away a free room design (a $250 value) to one of my fantastic readers! If there is a room in your home that needs a little love, I would be honored to help. Just enter the giveaway at the end of the post.
You have each given me an invaluable gift by following this blog: something to be passionate about and want to do more and more of! It is so gratifying to know that other people enjoy what I make and even more, are inspired to make it themselves. I am thrilled when a blog reader sends me a photo of something they’ve created based on a Design Improvised project, so please keep them coming!
2013 was a great year for Design Improvised thanks to you:
- Design Improvised’s daily readership has tripled since this time last year!
- My pom-pom balloons went viral and have been featured on numerous blogs, Daily Candy, Buzzfeed, Babble, and in two magazines – Homespun and Simply Crochet
- I’ve developed some fantastic partnerships with a few of my favorite magazines and brands including Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart Living, Minted, and Hayneedle (more exciting things to come from these partnerships in 2014!)
- I joined the Martha’s Circle ad network and was one of 18 bloggers chosen to participate in the 2014 12 Months of Martha program – you don’t know how excited I am to create a craft with Martha Stewart products for you each month!
- While it still has a way to go, my photography has improved leaps and bounds from last year thanks to practice, practice, practice
My goal for 2014 is to continue doing what I love to do – dream up fun DIYs and share them with you. I’m hoping the rest will continue to fall in place, and that you will still want to follow along.
Now for the exciting part – how to enter the giveaway!
Design Improvised Room Design Giveaway
I am giving away one free room design
by me (a $250 value) to a Design Improvised reader. This includes a one-on-one consultation (over phone or email) with you about the room in your home that you would like to change, followed by an online mock-up of the room that I will create for you using an eclectic mix of affordable furnishings from online retailers. You will be able to click on each piece in the room design and go straight to the retailer info! You can find examples of my room designs here
Please enter through the Rafflecopter form below. There are multiple chances to enter – leave a comment about the room in your home you want to makeover and get additional entries by following Design Improvised on social media. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway