DIY Mother’s Day Gift – Floral Mom GarlandApril 21, 2016 | FILED UNDER: Paper, Mother's Day, Flowers
This garland looks so pretty packaged up in a box with some colorful tissue paper!
Supplies for Floral Mother’s Day Garland
- Martha Stewart Circle Edge Paper Punch
- Martha Stewart Monogram Flourish Alphabet Stencil
- Fine point gold paint marker
- Kraft paper cardstock
- Light pink cardstock
- Artificial silk flowers
- Thin ribbon or curling ribbon
- Hot glue
How to Make a Floral Mother’s Day Garland
2. Layer a pink doily on top of the cardstock doily and affix with a dab of glue or double-sided tape.
4. Snip some faux flowers from their stems using a wire cutter and add a few to each doily with a dab of hot glue.
5. String a thin ribbon (I used curling ribbon) through the holes at the top of each doily to make your garland. Package in a pretty box and send to mom!