Birthday Week Giveaway: $200 to Oriental Trading!January 17, 2017 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
Welcome to Design Improvised’s Birthday Giveaway Week! I’ve been so excited about this week and I hope you are too. It’s my way of saying thank you for supporting this blog! I’ll have a new giveaway each day this week and I’m kicking things off with a $200 gift card to Oriental Trading! I am always so inspired by Oriental Trading’s vast selection of colorful and fun craft supplies. Above are just a handful of the things I’ve made from their products – from button wreaths, to butterfly balloons, to sticker wall art! Read on for my top 12 favorite Oriental Trading products, and enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget at the end of the post.
Oriental Trading has a never-ending selection of awesome craft and party supplies. Here are a few of my absolute favorites!
My Top 12 Oriental Trading Products1. 1 Lb. bag of pom-poms – because you should always buy your pom-poms by the pound!
2. Glass jar set – these jars are the perfect size for making little terrariums, and I’ve made versions for holidays throughout the year from Easter to Christmas.
3. Feather butterflies – these pretty butterflies are so lifelike and as light as a feather – perfect for decorating balloons!
4. Chalkboard table runner – paper table runners are my go-to table decor for entertaining. This one lets your guests get in on the fun!
5. Latex balloons – Oriental Trading has a huge variety of balloons and this pack of multi-colored balloons is a great staple for my balloon projects.
6. White foam wreath form – I made 14 different wreaths this past year, and they all started with this basic foam wreath – it’s one of my most used craft supplies!
7. Alphabet stickers – great to have on hand for so many projects, and I love the variety of colors and fonts in this set of stickers.
8. DIY square banner – I used this banner to make my sun print leaft art but this high-quality set of wood squares could be customized to make so many fun garlands and banners.
9. Sun sensitive paper – this paper is just plain fun! A great project to do with kids.
10. Clear storage bins – Oriental Trading has a lot of great classroom storage items that are also perfect for getting organized at home. These clear storage bins helped me create the craft closet of my dreams!
11. Mylar “love” balloon – this pretty balloon would be perfect for Valentine’s Day.
12. Felt flower bouquet kit – I love this flower kit and used it to make my colorful spring flower wreath, but I’m already dreaming up other ways to use these pre-cut flowers!
Enter to win a $200 Oriental Trading gift card!
Best of luck and don’t forget to enter the other Bday Week Giveaways:
- Tuesday 1/17: $200 gift card to Oriental Trading (enter through Thurs.)
- Wednesday 1/18: $200 gift card to Hayneedle (enter through Friday)
- Thursday 1/19: $150 gift card to Minted (enter through Saturday)
- Friday 1/20: $200 worth of Martha Stewart craft supplies
US entrants only please. Winner will be selected by random and notified by email. If they do not respond to the email within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
A big thank you to Oriental Trading for providing the $200 gift card for the giveaway.