How to Make Flower BalloonsApril 16, 2014 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
Cupcake wrappers!! These pretty Martha Stewart wrappers reminded me of flowers, especially when embellished with a little floral sticker on top.
I made these for my Mother’s Day brunch. They would be so sweet for a garden party, baby shower, or a surprise gift for someone special!
Supplies for Flower Balloons
- 17″ latex balloons (I used clear balloons but you could use any color)
- Martha Stewart cupcake wrappers
- Martha Stewart zinnia stickers
- Martha Stewart specialty ribbons
- Double-sided tape
How to Make Flower Balloons
1. Inflate balloons with helium and tie with a pretty string. I used this gold thread
2. Flatten the cupcake liners and adhere to the balloon with a small piece of double-sided tape.
3. Add a little flower sticker in the middle of the cupcake wrapper. Repeat with as many flowers as you want to cover the balloon (I used around 8 flowers for each of my 17″ balloons)
4. Tie a length of this pretty vine ribbon to the bottom of the balloon.
That’s it! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
These look so feminine and cheery looking in person – it is hard to capture just how pretty they are with photos!
Love these balloons? Then don’t miss my other simple DIY balloon crafts!
This is post is sponsored by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia as part of the #12MonthsofMartha program. All content and opinions are my own.