Round Up: Kid Made ModernJune 15, 2012 | FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
The whole line is an impulse purchase waiting to happen. I don’t really need any of this and it is a little on the pricier side of what I’d like to pay. However, I still couldn’t resist splurging on a set of the duct tape, although I have no idea what I’ll use it for (i.e., total impulse buy!). Anyone have any good duct tape craft ideas?
Above are my favorite products in the Kid Made Modern line. From top left, clockwise:
- Printed duct tape (this is the set I purchased…they come in a few different styles)
- Decorate your own wooden blocks – Stella would love these
- Fun printed papers – great to have on hand for a variety of craft projects
- A full rainbow of glitter glue
- Self-stick pattern rolls – I have never seen anything like these…you can cut out shapes and put them on the wall or wherever you want
- Shimmer paint – I guess I’m a sucker for anything that comes in a rainbow of colors
- Gorgeous set of colored pencils – who wouldn’t want these displayed in a pencil cup on a desk?
- Paint by number birds – a modern take on an old school project
In the meantime, I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that the line goes on clearance and I’ll be able to stock up on a few years worth of craft supplies for the girls (and me, of course). 😉